My college, which is in storm and flux as I told you before [link]
, suddenly got insane and sent us to exercise in a primary school. It's ending tomorrow but has already wasted me 2 weeks and I'm very sure I didn't learn anything.
Plus, I have been very unlucky in the last 3 weeks TAT.
1. Wrong printed exam dates on my confirmation ticket, and they phoned me 1 hour after the exam begins. So I have to rush to the classroom and finish it in 30 min without any preparation.
2. My bag is broken and so goes my cell phone. Somebody picked it and ask for a favor in returning the phone. NEVER. Enjoy that sucking N73 then.
3. Forgot my password to recover the cell phone number. Wasted days to collect enough information that my ISP required.
4. Exam time is conflict with my physical check-up. I have to wait for 3 times more.
5. Sudden in work exercise in a unrelated institute. As mentioned above.
6. Bad food, and unchallenging working environment. What's worse I have to ride to work on my bike for 10km everyday. because of the permanent traffic jam there.
7. Stupid people there. My classmate got mad and I got silly OTL.
8. Got sick at last.