The commission status is closed.
It happened when I discovered RoksanaTH used Napkit's work as one of her picture's background. Napkit did not give her the permission and no credit was given.
I was shocked because I was watching 2 artists, and the infringer draws pretty nice pictures and had already been popular enough to go to the DA frontpage. I also shocked to know some comments telling her the problem in a polite way got ignored or hidden.
Napkit and I reported the problem to DA. However, to our surprise, my report had never been replied and Napkit's report had been even rejected. I'm a emotional guy. I decided to write a journal about it.
1: A screenshot [link] comparison was posted.
2: The infringing artwork was edited.
3: I updated my journal about the editing.
4: Apology was posted [link] .
5: People found another infringing artwork [link]
6: 2 infringing artworks were removed.
7: The apology was removed.
Please do NOT
1. Use a copyrighted artwork to make derivative work without permission.
2. Use an artwork licensed under Creative Commons 3.0 by-nc-nd [link] to make derivative work.
3. Give no credit to the original artist while using their works.
4. Ignore or hide comments that point out the problem politely.
5. Edit afterward after being caught before apologize.
6. Keep an infringing artwork in the gallery unless being caught, while another piece has been already discovered and apology is posted.
7. Withdraw an apology afterward.
8. Play as nothing had ever happened after removed everything.
After I posted the journal, it caused unexpected flame on her homepage, which made me feel uncomfortable. She was wrong but we all make mistakes and feel weak. I think it's good at least if she learned her lesson. Please don't destroy her life and give her a chance.
I'm a emotional guy, I posted the journal because I was really upset. I did what I thought was right, but I realized later that I had caused unnecessary flame in the community. I played a role that I was not authorized to. I'm responsible for the making many people feel bad. I'm very sorry! I've done a horrible thing!
I also posted a journal to tell the removal of the apology (deleted immediately after posting) when I came to know what's going on. I'm very sorry too. As a Wikipedian it was a shame to forget the principle of "Assume good faith" [link] ! I must thank the people who reminded me of this.
There are things that cannot be changed in a good way by violence. We are in the same community, like a family. Maybe things can be better with more tolerance.
Thank you for reading.